Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great customers reviews for Sacred Tea for Nursing Mothers

I have write in previous posts about Sacred Tea for Nursing Mothers, a wonderful natural herbal formula exclusively formulated to help breastfeeding mothers to increase their breast milk production. In this post, I wanted to highly the excellent testimonials and feedback, this wonderful product receive every day, by satisfied customers.

I am so proud to have found this product. I find myself looking forward to my tea time. My father was diagnosed terminal when my daughter was a month old. With the stress I began to not produce enough milk. With the tea, I have enough, and the added bonus of my daughter not being so gassy. Personally I don't add regular tea, I just drink the formula. Anna... thank you from the bottom of my heart. Kelly D. Louisiana

I can't thank you enough on my sister's behalf. She has been taking the sacred tea and the baby has been feeding very well ever since. My sister has now made sure that she has the sacred tea every alternate day and recommended her friends (new mothers) the sacred tea as well! A very big thank you once again for all your invaluable kind advice. Regards, Rafida Raslan

Amazing! Tea works to produce more breast milk quickly and substantially!! This tea Actually Works! I was skeptical but ordered it anyway in a last ditch effort to improve my poor milk production. Within an hour of drinking a few ounces my milk production more than doubled. I have ordered much more and wont be forced to stop breatfeeding. Couldnt be more thrilled with this tea! Tastes decent also... a bit like black licorice. Kristin, G. Woodstock, VT

I'm BEYOND excited to get this tea again!! When I used my first bag last week, it was incredible. I was able to get 4 oz while pumping when I had never gotten more than 2.5oz! it was in the middle of the night but that's ok!! I was thrilled!! Your tea is wonderful and I can't wait to get it! Thank you. Dana, P. Elmont, NY

I want to say that the tea is amazing............... ! Thank you so much for the advice that using the pump is for work. I have gone back to breast-feeding all thru the evenings after work,and 2-3 times during the night has really helped get my milk back in. I've enjoyed the tea and find it relaxing. I'am feeling so much more confident about being able to continue breast-feeding as long as possible. Very Much Pleased!!!!!!!!!!! Sandy in SC


Dearest Ana, when I first came upon your website I was a desperate mother. I have had gone through a couple of other "remedies" to help my milk production, but of course they did not work. I had even been tried one Danish beer a day, which worked but the thought of the alcohol content bothered me.

Then I went online and I googled "increase breast milk supply" and by God's merciful grace your page caught my eye. As soon as the website opened up I began to relax to the beautiful music. As I began to read about you, your credentials and how you and your husband came to create "the secret tea", I knew this was the way to go. The fact that is 100% organic gives me peace of mind that my child is only going to get good, healthy milk. I ordered it that night and received it within 3 days. Within 24 hours of drinking the tea I could feel that the production of the milk glands was more intense.

I prayed to God and asked him to help me out and he sent me you.

Thank you for your time to hear me. What you do is such a beautiful ministry. It enforces what was mean for us and our children by God. Your sincerity and compliments are humbling.
I sent you several pictures to show you the prograssion of our blessings!

Peace & Love
Ima Padgett, Fayetterville, GA

To read more testimonials or to learn more about this fabulous product click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment